Sunday, March 4, 2012

Canon Vixia HF M30 Camcorder Review - Video Demo Footage

Canon Vixia HF M30 Camcorder Review - Video Demo Footage Video Clips. Duration : 6.37 Mins.


. My Blog - williamwendland.com Canon Vixia HF M30 Camcorder Review, I have some footage in Program AE, as well 24P Cinemode, in MXP 24Mbps, and FXP 17Mbps, I test the Zoom at 7ft on an ink pen, and the manual. Also demo the input for live music recording such as guitar, keyboard, gnx3000, rp7, yamaha mg10 using a class 4 sd card. video edited in Pinnacle Studio HD 14, I think the reason for MXP 24 Mbps @ Program AE does'nt look so great is because I am using a Class 4 SD card, rather then a Class 6. I am using a Fender Heartfield Talon V guitar, yamaha MM6 & MG10/2 mixing board, Digitech Rp7, GNX3000, into the canon vixia HF M30 direct to the mic input using RCA to 1/4" stereo jack from the yamaha mg10/2 mixing board, And also my Wife's totally Awsome Salt water fish tank Fore more info, and user reviews: - williamwendland.com

Tags: HF, M30, HF-M30, Vixia, Canon, 24p, cinemode, fxp, mxp, camcorder, line, input, music, recording, heartfield, talon, digitech, rp7, gnx3000, yamaha, mm6, mg10/2, gnx, fc

No comments:

Post a Comment